What We're Doing
Do you want to create a better connection from Greenwood to I-5 on N/NW 92nd St? Get involved with our top 2016 priority for District 5!
Our top 2016 priority aims to create a safe route to school along N/NW 92nd St. and to connect people across Aurora and I-5 to Wilson Pacific School, North Seattle College, Olympic View Elementary School, and the Fremont Greenway or learn more.
What We've Done
- Learn more about what a neighborhood greenway is from our brochure.
- We are having success gathers supporters to a coalition to support safe routes to the Wilson-Pacific Schools.
- We received Safe Routes to School grant to engage the community in a planning process to determine the most important routes and trouble spots for the new Wilson-Pacific School.
- The Seattle Department of Planning and Development is requiring Seattle Public Schools to make sure they connect NW 92nd St through their property via a trail.
- Licton-Haller Greenways, with Lake City Greenways and Seattle Neighborhood Greenways,was awarded technical assistance from the National Park Service to help us with neighborhood greenway planning and to reach and engage our communities.